- Following three market studies for tourism, Paralela 45 Turism gained succes through time and it has been rewarded with a unique reputation, being designated during the last 6 years as “The most trusted Brand” for the Leisure/Holiday Category by the prestigious publication “Readers Digest”, due to the client oriented marketing politics, its innovative spirit and the enthusiasm of the team.
- All our programs are especially developed and dynamically updated in order to maximize clients’ satisfaction and improve their travel experience;
- Our providers are carefully selected for their quality of service, comfort, facilities, dedication to clients’ satisfaction;
- Our offer covers all meridians and parallels of the world and for the destinations that are not included in our programs, we can offer tailor made programs for all types of clients and desires. This remarcable results are a natural way that comes after a tremendous experience gained through time, where the permanent objective has been: competitive touristic programs with the the best price and quality for the services offered.
- Each of our guests is treated as an individual, understanding its needs and taking care of its specific requests;
- Our staff is taking care of every detail on client’s vacation in order to completely fulfill client’s demands and meet its expectations;
The reputation of the company is well known and renowned not only by the over 400 Romanian partner tourism agencies, but also by all the tourists which enjoyed wonderful holidays.
With over 34 branches in Bucharest and all over the country: Timisoara, Cluj, Constanta, Sibiu, Neptun, Medias, Galati, Focsani, Tg. Mures, Brasov, Pitesti, Ploiesti, Alba Iulia, Arad, Baia Mare, Braila, Piatra Neamt, Tecuci, Iasi, Bacau, Barlad, Sebes, Paralale 45 Turism has its own force of distribution of its own touristic products, being appreciated and recognised as a powerful brand through out Romania.
In the course of our long experience on the market we have strengthened our unmatched expertize in different departments from business travel to incoming and domestic tours, creating very powerful and dedicated departments, specialized in organizing important events of all types and demands.
- Incoming & domestic tourism
- Tourism investment
- Complex services in the field of incentive travels;
- Organising seminars, trainings, congresses;
- Motivation programs;
- Company parties;
- Incoming services, offering great local relationship and probably one of the most beautiful touristic programs in Romania;
- City tours, cultural tours, multiday tours;
- Other business or informal events for corporate clients;
After 25 years of experience on Romanian travel market, Paralela 45 provides today creative, innovative event and travel packages that cater to your company’s specific needs.
Planning a conference or corporate meeting can be a logistical nightmare, especially if you’re dealing with a seperate travel agency, destination management company, and other service providers. We combines all these services, giving you the benefit of one stop shopping.
Our company profile with full description of Paralela 45 activities are available by email as required, or might see online at www.paralela45.ro
Regarding the optional tours and activities you can do in Romania, we would like to offer you some of our best tours including:
- Transylvania home to some of Europe’s best-preserved medieval towns, most notably Brasov, featuring Old Saxon architecture and citadel ruins; Sibiu with its cobblestone streets and pastel-colored houses, and Sighisoara, adorned with a hilltop citadel, secret passageways and a 14th century clock tower. Tiny shops offer antiques and fine hand-made products by local artisans and artists.
- The Painted Monasteries of Bucovina. Among the most picturesque treasures of Romania are the Painted Monasteries of Bucovina. Their painted exterior walls are decorated with elaborate 15th and 16th century frescoes featuring portraits of saints and prophets, scenes from the life of Jesus, etc. Maramures villages are distinguished by their unique wooden churches with tall spires and shingled roofs.
- Castles & Fortresses – Romania’s collection of castles and fortresses perhaps best illustrates the rich medieval heritage of the country. Romania’s castles are alluring, not only for their haunting beauty, but for the legends and history that surround them. For castles that are still standing, visitors can wander through the same halls and view the same natural landscapes that the inhabitants did while picturing themselves in a different time and place.
- SPA and health tourism – The country has 70 health resorts, some founded by the ancient Romans. Today patients come from all over Europe to receive therapeutic care from specialists in well-equipped clinics of the leading spas, while enjoying their magnificent holiday locations).
- Business tours (fairs, seminars, conferences, team buildings. Romania’s mountains are a great destination for numerous outdoor activities including: climbing, hiking, biking and river-rafting.
- Relaxing tours by the Danube Delta, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve and Europe’s largest wetland and Black Sea as a part of our Romanian tours and a lot more.
- Bucharest reflects an interesting heritage of mixed cultures influenced by: the old Romanian aristocracy educated in France, the German King Carol I, and the communist society. Known for its wide, elegant boulevards, beautiful Belle Époque buildings and a reputation for the high life, Romania’s capital was once known as the “Little Paris”.
Get the best service at the best price
Paralela 45 protects your investment so you can focus on the content-and its results. Our experienced, tech-savvy staff tracks down the best airfare, car rentals, and hotel prices. Our expert planners provide detailed post-program costs and report analyses, giving you the confidence you need to make your meetings and conferences effective, productive, and successful.
From booking hotels and meeting rooms, planning itineraries and organising tours to providing transfers, sightseeing, guides and representatives, Paralela 45 combines the experience with the ability to always keep the pace with the industry trends and developments to provide you with unparalleled service, making us a very competitive company on the travel market and giving
to our partners the great chance to offer their guests better deals and more benefit.